Monday, September 24, 2012

National Holiday



I didn’t enjoy so much the national holidays, maybe because I feel sad; I always remember when I was child and i was with all my family... now that doesn’t pass, because my sister and me are older, and go out with our friends (that they are different in her case and in my case) and my mom go out to the south, she love the south, every time that she can go, she do it. Well,  then my best memories about national holidays was when I was  about 8 years, and with my family go to the field and we were there how 4 days. Those days were wonderful, we cook and play in family, and I remember feeling very happy, maybe this wasn’t a big think, but how I was child I saw wonderful. Little thinks how remember see my father running after me and my sister or my mother laughing are those to remind this national holidays how the best. But, well.... there are unavoidable events: grow up, for example. Other think that I hate, is that the people eating only meat, how in those days they can’t eat other food!!!...  I don’t eat much meat because it makes me sick, so I prefer eat more vegetables and ........drink (jaja).  The great is that I can meet with people that I don’t see always because all have our activities. I just hope in other opportunities can be with my entire family how before and also time with my friends (obviously)!!!       Now I celebrate national holidays, drinking, eating, and dancing jajaja, and is enjoy, but I think that always I feel nostalgia that previous years...

5 comments:

  1. " drinking, eating, and dancing" more drinking i think hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eme! dont be sad! :) now we can go to teclados and eat a los of fench fries!! jajaaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that when you have kids you don't give them alcohol!! hahaha
    I really laugh working with you today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In other situations or holidays I miss my family too because they are to far, I understand you Dani ;)

    ReplyDelete