Tuesday, April 24, 2012

To be honest I have never been interested in any band, so I have never been to a concert or gig. However, I went to Arjona’s concert a few days ago, and I really liked it. According to me, he is a wonderful man, and I can say I love his lyrics.
If I had to talk about bands, I would talk about the band Pink Floyd. I think they have beautiful songs, and their lyrics are interesting and loaded of passion. Honestly, I don’t know so much about this band, I only know they firstly started being a British rock band, and then evolved to the symphonic rock style.
One of the songs most I like is Wish you were here, because I think this lyrics aims at reflecting a feeling beyond the words… besides that song makes me “travel” and it might have been part of my life in some important moment.
Here you have a videoclip for the song aforementioned.
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment