Thursday, April 12, 2012

About me.








I was born 21 years ago in San Bernardo, in Parroquial Hospital. I have one sister she is 24 years 
old, she not living with me, but lately we speak quite often, and obviously my mother, the three are the powerpull girls! jaja.
All my life I was living in San Bernardo, because my grandparents lived there. In my family also have  two cats and two dogs, their names are: the dog: Tobi and Ursula and my cats called: Nené and Frodo. 
Before I went to study psychology, i studied massage in a professional Institute, but I did not like the way they teach, and I think: "if I  continue here i don't study nothing more and i feel distress!! I wanted to know more and more because I enjoy studying and reading and i not can this in the institute, so I took the  course to prepare the ingress to University and I can enter to career psychology. I love this really, although I served as study massage because I can work temporally in this and y enjoy it how hobbie. 
I took dance in the university how a topic, and this make me happy! I enjoy and I feel good! and i can say that is my new hobbie, Also reading (this is the principal). 
Now I living with my mother (she is a young and beautiful woman!!!) we have a perfect relation,hardly ever discussed, we have good communication, she is very comprehensive and I do not make problems in the house.
Well, that is my biography at the moment. in my future i hope finished my career and can continue with specializations in psychology. About family, i thing i will see that in the way, anything can happen!! 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also studied somthing that I hated.. and yes it's a torture
    so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww your cats are so cuteee, but I'm allergic u.u

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajajjaja nene is playing hide and seek on that picture... you live so far!!! I bet that you ride a horse or a donkey to get to the bus ! just kidding! :)
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete